*clears cobwebs, blows dust off keyboard, flexes stiff, unused fingers* *tap-tap-tap* *ahem* It’s been a while since I’ve posted regularly on my blog, something I definitely need to correct! Old Man Winter has been a bit of a grouch this year, stomping his icy feet all the way down the Florida more than once. It’s […]
I found a resource a few weeks ago that I have at last taken the time to investigate. It’s called diyMFA. There’s a wealth of information on the site, articles, resource lists, prompts and I’m sure more. I’ve chosen today to be day 1 of this, and I’m feeling quiet enthusiasm, which is much better, […]
Time for a little wordplay, I think. The #Worddiscipline hashtag is from my session at EroticonUSA about short form fiction. One tweet, one sentence, 100 words; chose the framework and write away. ~*~ “Don’t move.” Cerin’s heartbeat took flight, a hummingbird hovering in constant motion. “Don’t speak.” The words delivered stirred the hairs of her […]
A week has passed since EroticonUSA took place, though it seems like both more and less time than it is. My goal was to post my thoughts fresh in the afterglow of the gathering. However, the time has simply not been available, and while I’ve spent some time reflecting on the conference it’s only […]
Light shimmers through ocean swells. Long, lethal bodies swish through the reef. The sea envelopes me. “I had to call in big favors for this…” Leigh’s voice is sharkskin. Her desire bares teeth in impatience. “I know.” Her weight settles over my back, hot versus cold glass hull. “Are you going to ignore me all […]
It’s been a while since I’ve written twitfic so I thought I’d flex my mental muscles tonight. I’m a little rusty. All feedback appreciated… Thank you to @dirtyscribbler for the prompt! ——— Black. It was black. India ink, soul-gobbling, lightless, endless black. “Fuck me.” Lorraine took three steps in all directions, returning to the masking tape […]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- Winter is here February 8, 2014
- #WordDiscipline ~ Fault Lines ~ #WriterIgniter November 9, 2013
- #Yes ~ #WordDiscipline #100words October 29, 2013
- EroticonUSA – Musings October 27, 2013
- Harper Eliot: Aww, reading this brought it all back again. Sitti...
- Cammies on the Floor: Such a great use of words and imagery...
- dave smith: Strange...not to me (been there with my partners)....
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...