I started writing this at midnight Saturday(or is that Sunday? I never can remember how that works). Didn’t work much on it yesterday. Work at 3am this morning and before 7 had 750 words done and 1300 done before I took a break for the morning. Then I had a scare and thought I lost [...]
A while back.. Y’know, it used to be I said that and I meant a few weeks. Then it meant a few months. Now…well, I think it means a couple years and more. Phew. Times flies when you age. Dammit, where’s my cane… Anywho. A while back I participated in the fatabulous Alison Tyler’s first [...]
I had thought that my undertaking of NaPoWriMo would take the shape of micro-poetry this year, but it’s only day two and I’m being proven wrong. The first ten words or so of this occurred to me about two or three weeks ago while driving and I ended up pulling over so I could jot [...]
Ever get curious about someone, start peppering them with questions and have them stonewall ya with a “curiosity killed the cat” or some other such enigmatic response? No? Oh. Must be just me then. Oooh…you have! Fantastic…means my blog title will still work! *ahem* My response was always “It’s a good thing cat’s have nine [...]
Before I get into my update I must apologize for the scarcity of my blog posts. I actually didn’t realize how infrequently I’ve been updating things here; I’ll try to do better. It’s been a case of time moving much faster than I realize, it seems! At the beginning of January I picked up the [...]
Coincidences are always interesting. I’m about five weeks into my path along The Artist’s Way, in terms of the course I’m just completing week three. Instead of abandoning my progress I’ve allowed myself to take more than a week when necessary. This means I’ve only just been reading about synchronicity and I’m heading into week [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...