Some days creativity calls to creativity, and things such as this are born. The sequence of senryu poems below sprung up on Twitter over the course of yesterday and today between the oh so talented Raziel Moore(@_Monocle_) and myself. edit to add: Monocle has posted our Senryu tale on his blog with different formatting. While [...]
Captured by a kiss worlds apart, a breath away Love’s forbidden touch. First soft touch of lips forget them all, surrender; first blush, then taste, breathe. Star-crossed lovers held, brow to brow, lips against lips, secret given, told. Liquid memory teardrop captured by my lips a silent farewell.
It was never my intention to do more than post my work here. But today…today I’m in a strange, on the cusp, on edge, in limbo, tenuous kind of head space. So. I’m writing a piece and listening to music…music that’s getting into my soul, into my blood, into the dark corners of my mind [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...