Inhale and exhale pierced between breaths, steel tasting blood, forging through flesh. ∞ Nerve endings tingle, dancing on endorphin’s high part my skin again. ∞ Kiss and bite of pain gasp between, shiver. Molten hot submission. ∞ “Shh, lie still, don’t move,” hot breath on my ear, surfing pain’s wave, arousal. ∞ Losing count, floating [...]
More senryu work, started, this time, by Monocle. His are white, mine red. Palm Pressed Mouth taken with breasts idle hand wanders downward Devil’s tool indeed An invocation “oh god”, whispered, arching back mortal cathedral. Your hand over mine piggy back ride, following toward secrets I know Dip your fingers in anoint me, us, with [...]
I am so tickled to be able to post this! Finding Anastasia, a novella near and dear to my heart, has been published by Republica Press! For the first time in my life I’m doing something for me. All for me. Selfishly for me. At 35 years old I have no ties to bind me. [...]
es…Monocle and I went at it again, Tuesday, filling the Twitter timeline with a hot stream of sexy, seductive senryus. Mine are in red, his in white…we hope you enjoy… Stolen Day Dewdrops glistening ♥ You left them there to catch sun ♥ between parted thighs. You lying open ♦ that small half-smile on your lips ♦ it pulls me right [...]
Following is another senryu dance between myself and Raziel Moore(@_Monocle on Twitter). This is actually from Monday, but we thought we’d stagger the posting of them. My words are in red, his in white. Dream Captured I am as I ever was • and always will be. A dream. • unattainable. Over my bed • [...]
As we are wont to do, @_Monocle_ and I livened the Twitter stream with a Senryu Duel… Ponders the gauntlet • last possession of my knight • Tossed, “a duel?” at you. What’s this? A mailed glove. • A challenge for the fair maid? • Or by her instead? “By it is indeed • and for as well. [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- dave smith: Strange...not to me (been there with my partners)....
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...