As we are wont to do, @_Monocle_ and I livened the Twitter stream with a Senryu Duel… Ponders the gauntlet • last possession of my knight • Tossed, “a duel?” at you. What’s this? A mailed glove. • A challenge for the fair maid? • Or by her instead? “By it is indeed • and for as well. [...]
I'm under your skin Don't deny the truth of it you'll crave me soon. I feel your hot gaze. See the tension bowing you. Will you loose yourself? Perfect arrow straight My lips your bullseye target, Take aim, fletching back. See me down your shaft. Waiting, wanting, urging you. Will you release it? Hot, searing [...]
Did you just kiss me? Did I feel your breath just then? Are you here, my ghost? I swear I feel you. Just there, and then, on my skin. Why can't I see you? Were you in my dream? Did you see how I miss you? The hole you left here? Why must you do [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...