It’s almost astonishing that the end of October is here. I remember, as a child, lamenting the passage of time as going far too slowly and that my mother would chide me “Just wait until your my age, kiddo.” Well, seems I’ve reached that point and then some and I have to say something I’ve [...]
The hardest things sometimes are the simplest. I admit I’ve let the #fuckmefriday challenges languish…in part because they get lost amidst all the weekend todos and so forth. But today, I’ve a challenge for anyone who thinks they’re up to it. I challenge you to tackle the complexity of the simplest things. In some respects [...]
I want the Wolf a guest post from Sommer Marsden I knew I had to use that as the title when I asked if anyone would be willing to host me for guest blogs—zombies or werewolves—dealer’s choice. Aisling immediately emailed “I want the wolf!” Umm. Me too. I always want the wolf. Don’t get me wrong, there [...]
Twitter, Follow the leader and how to irritate 732 people all at once. #againstFFabuse #IwillfollowyouifIwantto
Y’know, I rarely get irritated enough to vent on twitter. And usually when things bug me I simply close the app, webpage, or whatever and move on to something else until Twitter gets its head back on straight. But every week the same thing happens and every week I end up rolling my eyes or [...]
I had a bit of an “Ah ha!” moment this morning while chatting with Sommer Mardsen on Twitter. You see, I’ve always admired Sommer’s ability to just churn out the wordage. This morning, for instance, before I’d even managed my coffee(granted, it was an uncharacteristically slow start for me today) she’d gotten 1200 words in. [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...