I haz teh toe socks!! I’ve been in love with my Vibrams(y’know, the not so fashionable but oh so comfortable toe shoes) since I finally got a pair over the summer. Well, my adopted sister, Sommer Marsden, gave me a gift certificate to Sock Dreams for Christmas. Which means, I haz toe socks!! I’m totally [...]
‘Tis the season for hours to disappear in the pursuit of gifts and wrapping and singing along to Christmas music. I sent a novella off for submission last week and am tackling an old WIP now between all the demands of the season. I’ve been walking a strange line between inspiration and writer’s block. One [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...