It’s always bad form to not realize that you’re guest posting somewhere until a week later! Well, it’s not quite a week…five days, but do stop by Eroticon and see what I’m blathering on about! Who knows…maybe you’ll decide you just have to come meet me at the conference!
Thanks to Shanna Germain I’ve decided to take on a challenge for the month of February. The challenge has been issued by Mary Robinette Kowal and I think it’s rather an interesting one. I have a simple challenge for you. In the month of February, mail at least one item through the post every day it [...]
. . .for sunny weather. It’s a touch chilly, rainy, and dreary out. Or at least it was when I took the Taterboy out for his walk this morning. That’s ok with me though. I got a fairly good night’s sleep last night thanks to some Tylenol PM. I’ve a load of laundry in the [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...