Helloooooo everyone :) For anyone who’s missed it, I will be attending Eroticon 2012 in Bristol, UK next week. Check out the other attendees, check out the conference, and get a ticket if you’re in the region, they’re still available, y’know! Don’t know what Eroticon is? Well, here, let me help you out from under [...]
ok, so it’s not Sunday, but I tell ya, finding a groove feels GOOD! Since diving back into my f/f/f scifi piece last Friday I’ve added 6700 words. Most of that has been at a rate of 2K a day(I didn’t write but thirty or so words yesterday). It’s been a long time since I’ve [...]
…rain is falling…. Yep…it’s a rainy, dreary day here. Just back from taking the pup for a walk and boy did I regret forgetting the umbrella! No rain when we started, but by the end of him taking his sweet time to do his business we were both more than a little damp! Next [...]
Take 1: 4:23am. Wake. Try to blink and find eyes gritty and tired and burning. Look at the window. Nothing but the glow of streetlights through the curtain. Grumble. Look at phone. Swear cause it’s 4:23am. This was my first experience of Saturday. Generally I don’t care when I wake up. But waking [...]
I love this, don’t you? Where has the time gone? I went to note something on my calendar today and just had to blink for a moment. We’re half way(and change) through February! Who’s been snacking on the days? Did they disappear in the wash with all the missing socks? (It’s amazing, by the way…I [...]
Once upon a weekend a muse glimpsed something entirely random. And suddenly there was a story there to be told and the artist is hied along on said muse’s heels chasing inspiration. I know, it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted a challenge. And I’m posting this on a Sunday, which probably doesn’t [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...