I seem to have completely forgotten how to sleep in. Which means I’ve been awake since shortly after 7am both yesterday and today. My candle’s burning mighty short with the pub having me up until 1 in the morning so that view above…that’s what I see out my balcony door and that’s my incentive program. [...]
Sometimes you write things just to get them out of your head. Sometimes it’s therapy. Sometimes it’s a way to forget things that just won’t go away. I started writing this yesterday when the scent of cigarette smoke permeated my apartment and threw me backwards in time to a place I really didn’t want to [...]
Remittance Girl issued a challenge last night after making some rather interesting observations. So, intrigued, I decided to see what I could cook up… ~*~ The scent of sex hangs in the air, thick and rich. The ceiling fan stirs the flames of the candles on the bedside table and dries the perspiration on the [...]
This is far from my normal fare, so I’m curious as to how well I managed it. Feedback is definitely appreciated. As to where it came from….I haven’t a clue! ~*~ I can’t tear my eyes away from his mouth. It’s lush and cardinal sin red. His stubble just makes it more so, the dark [...]
You can work around me, right Mom? Cause I’m comfy. *YAWN* I’ve been plagued by things that go bump in the night, the morning and any other time I’d like to sleep it seems of late. Which, of course, means my muse is groggy and in poor form and I’m lucky if I can compose [...]
This story started out as a poem with the line “I found a dirty soul today”…The more I worked the less it worked as a poem so I erased and started again….and this is what came out. It’s always interesting where my muse goes when she’s a bit off her normal game… Word of warning: [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...