I started writing this at midnight Saturday(or is that Sunday? I never can remember how that works). Didn’t work much on it yesterday. Work at 3am this morning and before 7 had 750 words done and 1300 done before I took a break for the morning. Then I had a scare and thought I lost [...]
Looking for something to read? My new publisher, Burning Book Press, has a showcase of free fiction and I’ve some ne’er before seen works up! This one is a bit I wrote quite some time ago and was inspired by a tweet from Remittance Girl about describing a hooker as a “piece of strange”, if [...]
I always wanted a reason to use this song in a post…so this works! Have I got some great news to share…and I’ve been wanting to share it for a while, but have been under an injunction not to whisper a word. So…I’ve been sending smoke signals….did y’all get the messages? As of today Finding [...]
Sometimes you write things just to get them out of your head. Sometimes it’s therapy. Sometimes it’s a way to forget things that just won’t go away. I started writing this yesterday when the scent of cigarette smoke permeated my apartment and threw me backwards in time to a place I really didn’t want to [...]
Remittance Girl issued a challenge last night after making some rather interesting observations. So, intrigued, I decided to see what I could cook up… ~*~ The scent of sex hangs in the air, thick and rich. The ceiling fan stirs the flames of the candles on the bedside table and dries the perspiration on the [...]
This is far from my normal fare, so I’m curious as to how well I managed it. Feedback is definitely appreciated. As to where it came from….I haven’t a clue! ~*~ I can’t tear my eyes away from his mouth. It’s lush and cardinal sin red. His stubble just makes it more so, the dark [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...