A while back.. Y’know, it used to be I said that and I meant a few weeks. Then it meant a few months. Now…well, I think it means a couple years and more. Phew. Times flies when you age. Dammit, where’s my cane… Anywho. A while back I participated in the fatabulous Alison Tyler’s first [...]
There’s really never a bad time to have sex. And Alison Tyler put together one hell of a hot anthology to prove it! You’ll find my little hot flasher at the beginning of a killer line up in Morning, Noon, and Night. I can’t quite remember where I wrote that tight little piece; chances are [...]
I definitely will be sharing more tidbits about the upcoming November release from Cleis Press of the anthology Morning, Noon, and Night. Alison Tyler has put together a hot collection of erotica about things that go bump, and grind, every hour of the day. I’m honored to be pressed between the pages with such talented writers as Ashley Lister, [...]
I am thrilled beyond words to be in Morning, Noon, and Night, an anthology edited by the incomparable Alison Tyler and published by Cleis Press. It’s always a pleasure to be selected by Alison for her collections, and getting to join the company of writers I admire just adds to it. The anthology is due out [...]
Sixty nine sexy, hot stories by 33 authors, edited by Alison Tyler, published by Harlequin Spice. Hey mom! Look! I’ve made it into Harlequin! Hm. Makes me remember two things. One…someone at work used to give my mom bags of Harlequin books when I was a teenager. My mom used to open the books three [...]
In a matter of weeks I will be unpublished. Republica Press, the publisher of Finding Anastasia, Dedication, and Voyeur, has notified its authors that it will be unable to continue. I felt the first cold writhing of worry when the whole Paypal censorship issue raised its head. (If you’re unaware of the whole story I’ll [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...