THE NEXT BIG THING BLOG HOP What is a blog hop? Basically, it’s a way for readers to discover authors new to them. I hope you’ll find new-to-you authors whose works you enjoy. On this stop on the blog hop, you’ll find a bit of information on me and one of my books and links [...]
There’s really never a bad time to have sex. And Alison Tyler put together one hell of a hot anthology to prove it! You’ll find my little hot flasher at the beginning of a killer line up in Morning, Noon, and Night. I can’t quite remember where I wrote that tight little piece; chances are [...]
Meet Betsy. She’s an Underwood Standard Portable, circa 1930, and she was my birthday present from my sweetheart. Some may think it a strange gift, but others may remember over the summer I came across a conversion kit for typewriters on Etsy. I. Was. Smitten. I have always loved typewriters. I am a child of [...]
NaNoWriMo is out of the gate! Are you taking up the challenge of fifty thousand words in 30 days? Or maybe you’re tackling NaNoLoMo and reading and reviewing books through the month of November? I’ve yet to decide exactly what I’m doing beyond an overall goal of increased productivity. If a NaNoWriMo goal is reached it [...]
I’ve been dipping in and out of the same work in progress over the last few months and have shared bits of it here from time to time. Today I’m working on a scene that requires a great deal of research but is proving to be deliciously hot regardless. So I thought I’d share a [...]
Looking for something to read? My new publisher, Burning Book Press, has a showcase of free fiction and I’ve some ne’er before seen works up! This one is a bit I wrote quite some time ago and was inspired by a tweet from Remittance Girl about describing a hooker as a “piece of strange”, if [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...