. . .for sunny weather. It’s a touch chilly, rainy, and dreary out. Or at least it was when I took the Taterboy out for his walk this morning. That’s ok with me though. I got a fairly good night’s sleep last night thanks to some Tylenol PM. I’ve a load of laundry in the [...]
I have a thing for snow leopards. If you’ve known me long enough you’ll know that. It started with this painting. I wrote a story around it with a group of friends, actually. Then it was my avatar for a while. Some day I really want a print of it to hang on my wall. [...]
Well, after snowflakes Friday morning we’re back in the comfortable 40-50 degree range here in Atlanta with sunny brilliant blue skies. So far Taterboy and I have done 2.4 miles of walking today with another half mile planned for later, so I think we’re doing pretty well! The amazing bit of that is that none [...]
I truly don’t know what the occasion was, but this was one of the sights along my walk today. Taterboy and I did this weekend’s long walk, the same route as last Sunday but done the other direction. While still hilly, this definitely made it a bit more manageable. I feel pretty good and he’s [...]
Right? Well, for most, at any rate. Fridays are different for me. See, I’m making a concerted effort to write full time which means I’m not a slave to the day of the week. I’m just a slave to my muse ;) So, for me, Fridays mark something else entirely….it means I normally don’t get [...]
. . . when you’re trying to get healthy and lose weight. “Y’know, I know I just saw you Saturday evening, but have you lost weight?” That was one of the compliments I received last night. It made me smile! I honestly don’t know if I have. I know my weight when I was at [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...