I missed last week! How does time go so quickly that I lose whole weeks? Anywho, the following is a flash piece that is related to the first 55 I tackled, A Tidy End. While I hope this stands alone with no issue, it’ll reveal more when the other is read as well. I will [...]
Thanks to dVerse poets I was introduced to G-Man’s 55 word challenge. Now, I think everyone knows how much I love flash fiction challenges, and this one is even tighter than the 100 word one I tackle so often. So…here goes. Not an erotic one, today though… ~*~ “Spill.” “No.” Syd peeled at her bottle’s [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...