First kisses and practiced fucks, falling in love and surrendering to need. Ensnared encompasses a range of delicious, hot tales of the sensuality of women loving women, women fucking women. Story after story will spin fine strands of sensory captivation, through midnight whispers, morning rousings, slow seductions and fast hard conquers of resistance and control. [...]
“Don’t let someone eat your heart.” Claudia said. Such a simple sentiment, and yet a lesson most fail to learn until they discover the bite marks on their own hearts. I am very proud to announce that the Hearteater Anthology is now available at Republica Press. This is a fantastic collection that spans genres and [...]
It is my absolute pleasure to announce that Dedication has been released today by Republica Press! Where are the balloons, streamers and kazoos? I had looked forward to this weekend for weeks, not my first with Elizabeth, merely the next in the succession of our passion, but time with her was cherished; relished. The emptiness of the [...]
I am so tickled to be able to post this! Finding Anastasia, a novella near and dear to my heart, has been published by Republica Press! For the first time in my life I’m doing something for me. All for me. Selfishly for me. At 35 years old I have no ties to bind me. [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...