I started writing this at midnight Saturday(or is that Sunday? I never can remember how that works). Didn’t work much on it yesterday. Work at 3am this morning and before 7 had 750 words done and 1300 done before I took a break for the morning. Then I had a scare and thought I lost [...]
I’ve been missing the spontaneous creativity Twitter can spawn. So tonight I asked for a prompt for a 100 word flash fic. I’ll be damned in @_Monocle_ didn’t throw #Sudoku at me. ~*~ “Seven there.” Her jaw flexed. The pen tore the paper. The candle flickered, echoing the wind-driven rain. Out here it would be [...]
Twitter, Follow the leader and how to irritate 732 people all at once. #againstFFabuse #IwillfollowyouifIwantto
Y’know, I rarely get irritated enough to vent on twitter. And usually when things bug me I simply close the app, webpage, or whatever and move on to something else until Twitter gets its head back on straight. But every week the same thing happens and every week I end up rolling my eyes or [...]
The following was written in response to
The following is an entry for Ruby Kiddell’s #WankWednesday writing challenge. Do stop by her place and check out the rest :) ~*~ Cera watched it rain. It was easy, for the time being. Thunder had rolled in, drawing her outside. The clouds tumbled in after; great cumulonimbus masses that blotted out the sun. [...]
The following is a piece written for Ruby Kiddell‘s #Wankwednesday prompt of #Once. Do visit her to see the rest of the stories! ~ Once ~ “Come home with me.” The question pulled me from my thoughts. The question and the oh so familiar voice delivering it a breath away from my ear. I looked [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...