NaNoWriMo is out of the gate! Are you taking up the challenge of fifty thousand words in 30 days? Or maybe you’re tackling NaNoLoMo and reading and reviewing books through the month of November? I’ve yet to decide exactly what I’m doing beyond an overall goal of increased productivity. If a NaNoWriMo goal is reached it [...]
It’s almost astonishing that the end of October is here. I remember, as a child, lamenting the passage of time as going far too slowly and that my mother would chide me “Just wait until your my age, kiddo.” Well, seems I’ve reached that point and then some and I have to say something I’ve [...]
Dear Reader, Nothing smutty here today, but I have an announcement. Tomorrow I’m undertaking this year’s NaNoWriMo challenge. Now, ordinarily I would simply tweet this fact and leave it at that. This year, however, my NaNo project has a different goal, and that’s why I’m writing. I’d like to introduce you to my friend, Michael [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...