Tag Archives: nature photography
You are here: Home > nature photography
This site contains erotic fiction and poetry and as such is unsuitable for those under the age of minority. In addition the works contained herein contain themes including but not limited to BDSM, threesomes, bondage, bloodplay, submission and dominance. Material can be explicit as well. Please take this under advisement before reading.
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...
#clouds #fuckmefriday #hearteater #my365 #wankwednesday #weekendwriter 55s 365project amwriting anthology CyberBorn Dedication Erotica Erotic Poetry F/F Featured fiction Finding Anastasia Five Minute Fiction Flash Fiction inspiration Morning Noon and Night nanowrimo nature nature photography night photography not erotic photography Podcast Poetry published Senryu serial fiction snippet Sommer Marsden The Courier The Last Feather Twitterortica twitterotica urban photography Weekend Writer Were writing writing challenge writing prompt