At the end of it all I’ll remember one moment. When Night kissed Day and spread their passion across the sky for all to see. It was “hello” and “where have you been” and “never leave me again” all pressed together. That rejoining that echoes with the worries that it might have never happened. Their [...]
Well, after snowflakes Friday morning we’re back in the comfortable 40-50 degree range here in Atlanta with sunny brilliant blue skies. So far Taterboy and I have done 2.4 miles of walking today with another half mile planned for later, so I think we’re doing pretty well! The amazing bit of that is that none [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...