Ever get curious about someone, start peppering them with questions and have them stonewall ya with a “curiosity killed the cat” or some other such enigmatic response? No? Oh. Must be just me then. Oooh…you have! Fantastic…means my blog title will still work! *ahem* My response was always “It’s a good thing cat’s have nine [...]
Call me the crazy cat lady, but isn’t she pretty? Are we having a good weekend? The puttytat and I lazed in bed for a while this morning but I’m definitely up and moving. Happy Father’s day to those celebrating! I’m a bit late posting this, considering the prompt went live Friday morning, but my [...]
I want the Wolf a guest post from Sommer Marsden I knew I had to use that as the title when I asked if anyone would be willing to host me for guest blogs—zombies or werewolves—dealer’s choice. Aisling immediately emailed “I want the wolf!” Umm. Me too. I always want the wolf. Don’t get me wrong, there [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...