ok, so it’s not Sunday, but I tell ya, finding a groove feels GOOD! Since diving back into my f/f/f scifi piece last Friday I’ve added 6700 words. Most of that has been at a rate of 2K a day(I didn’t write but thirty or so words yesterday). It’s been a long time since I’ve [...]
That’s all I’ve got to wait for coffee….cofffeeeeeee. (Yes, I want one of these. totally impractical, but would just be fancy as fuck to time my coffee with. Proof I’m a cawfee snob ;) Of course, this thing isn’t going to beeeeeeeeeep at me like my regular timer to remind me that I’ve wandered off [...]
Well, another #WankWednesday has arrived, and with it came the inspiration for a story that feels to me will stretch far beyond this little bit of a tale. So…enjoy…whet your appetite, and watch out for more another day. In the meantime, be sure to stop over at Ruby’s place, read the rest of today’s offerings [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...