THE NEXT BIG THING BLOG HOP What is a blog hop? Basically, it’s a way for readers to discover authors new to them. I hope you’ll find new-to-you authors whose works you enjoy. On this stop on the blog hop, you’ll find a bit of information on me and one of my books and links [...]
I’ve been dipping in and out of the same work in progress over the last few months and have shared bits of it here from time to time. Today I’m working on a scene that requires a great deal of research but is proving to be deliciously hot regardless. So I thought I’d share a [...]
I’m nearly a week late, but I’m taking up the Three Word Wednesday writing prompt. I just couldn’t resist that combination of words. I mean, look at them? Don’t they just beg for angst and heartbreak? And what else do I write ;) The following is what I wrote. It’s an excerpt from my current [...]
You can work around me, right Mom? Cause I’m comfy. *YAWN* I’ve been plagued by things that go bump in the night, the morning and any other time I’d like to sleep it seems of late. Which, of course, means my muse is groggy and in poor form and I’m lucky if I can compose [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...