Happy Friday, everyone :) Fridays aren’t the same for me as most, but I’ll celebrate it with ya. So TGI-Fucking-F! (what? I can say that! I’m not safe for work in anyway shape or form!) Some of you, if you follow me on twitter may have noticed I’ve been tweeting about a project. A secret project. [...]
I’ve been missing the spontaneous creativity Twitter can spawn. So tonight I asked for a prompt for a 100 word flash fic. I’ll be damned in @_Monocle_ didn’t throw #Sudoku at me. ~*~ “Seven there.” Her jaw flexed. The pen tore the paper. The candle flickered, echoing the wind-driven rain. Out here it would be [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...