The following was written is just a bit over fifteen minutes in response to the Weekend Writer creative prompt. Take a look at the other offerings, tackling the prompt yourself? He thought it was done. Dave looked up from his reading and resisted the urge to heave the book across the living room. At least [...]
Hello, Monday, how’re you? Ah, rainy, dreary, glum….the norm, I see. Well, I’m not too bad today, outside of being a bit sore still from acting as a tugboat for my sailboat Saturday even. I tell ya, that was one hell of a workout! Morning all :) I’m trying to get back to some sort [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...