First, for those who don’t follow me on Twitter or who may have missed it, life has gotten just a touch more distracted around here…or maybe less, actually. Thursday the Taterboy and I made a (hot) hour long drive to meet the little girl on the left in the above picture. I’ve been considering getting [...]
Where the hell did the weekend go? (O_O) I forgot to crosspost the Weekend Writer prompt Friday. Shame on me! It’s still up, and will be, and I’ll be tackling my own piece for it later on today. At some point I should just schedule the crosspost for that! I have to admit that [...]
The following was written is just a bit over fifteen minutes in response to the Weekend Writer creative prompt. Take a look at the other offerings, tackling the prompt yourself? He thought it was done. Dave looked up from his reading and resisted the urge to heave the book across the living room. At least [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...