I have a thing for snow leopards. If you’ve known me long enough you’ll know that. It started with this painting. I wrote a story around it with a group of friends, actually. Then it was my avatar for a while. Some day I really want a print of it to hang on my wall. [...]
Well, after snowflakes Friday morning we’re back in the comfortable 40-50 degree range here in Atlanta with sunny brilliant blue skies. So far Taterboy and I have done 2.4 miles of walking today with another half mile planned for later, so I think we’re doing pretty well! The amazing bit of that is that none [...]
It’s a crisp, cold, sunny Saturday morning here in Atlanta. Tater and I bundled up for a 15-20 ish minute morning walk this morning and I have to say, it felt really good to this northern girl. So, we’re back inside for the time being, with cut oats simmering on the stove, some classic sirens singing [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...