A while back.. Y’know, it used to be I said that and I meant a few weeks. Then it meant a few months. Now…well, I think it means a couple years and more. Phew. Times flies when you age. Dammit, where’s my cane… Anywho. A while back I participated in the fatabulous Alison Tyler’s first [...]
Where the hell did the weekend go? (O_O) I forgot to crosspost the Weekend Writer prompt Friday. Shame on me! It’s still up, and will be, and I’ll be tackling my own piece for it later on today. At some point I should just schedule the crosspost for that! I have to admit that [...]
Call me the crazy cat lady, but isn’t she pretty? Are we having a good weekend? The puttytat and I lazed in bed for a while this morning but I’m definitely up and moving. Happy Father’s day to those celebrating! I’m a bit late posting this, considering the prompt went live Friday morning, but my [...]
Remittance Girl issued a challenge last night after making some rather interesting observations. So, intrigued, I decided to see what I could cook up… ~*~ The scent of sex hangs in the air, thick and rich. The ceiling fan stirs the flames of the candles on the bedside table and dries the perspiration on the [...]
The hardest things sometimes are the simplest. I admit I’ve let the #fuckmefriday challenges languish…in part because they get lost amidst all the weekend todos and so forth. But today, I’ve a challenge for anyone who thinks they’re up to it. I challenge you to tackle the complexity of the simplest things. In some respects [...]
The following is a piece written for Ruby Kiddell‘s #Wankwednesday prompt of #Once. Do visit her to see the rest of the stories! ~ Once ~ “Come home with me.” The question pulled me from my thoughts. The question and the oh so familiar voice delivering it a breath away from my ear. I looked [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...