First, for those who don’t follow me on Twitter or who may have missed it, life has gotten just a touch more distracted around here…or maybe less, actually. Thursday the Taterboy and I made a (hot) hour long drive to meet the little girl on the left in the above picture. I’ve been considering getting [...]
I’m nearly a week late, but I’m taking up the Three Word Wednesday writing prompt. I just couldn’t resist that combination of words. I mean, look at them? Don’t they just beg for angst and heartbreak? And what else do I write ;) The following is what I wrote. It’s an excerpt from my current [...]
I suppose it is Monday again… I’ve not been keeping up with all three of my writing prompts every week, but I have been hitting at least one. I’ve had a lot of things(related to the super secret project) that have been taking me away from the wordage. Hoping to start turning that around soon. [...]
My hope to dive into tackling some writing prompts has already slid one day….my Wednesday got away from me before I could do more than look at the words for Three Word Wednesday. But, BUT! Here I am… I’ve decided today to do something a little different than I would normally for something like this. [...]
Hello, Monday, how’re you? Ah, rainy, dreary, glum….the norm, I see. Well, I’m not too bad today, outside of being a bit sore still from acting as a tugboat for my sailboat Saturday even. I tell ya, that was one hell of a workout! Morning all :) I’m trying to get back to some sort [...]
About the writer
Aisling Weaver has been plucking at the threads of dreams for decades but only recently has dared capture the senses with words.
- A Tidy End ~ 55 July 12, 2012
- How do you write? May 5, 2012
- Win a copy. . . September 24, 2010
- I want the wolf!! – Guest writer Sommer drops by for a visit… October 17, 2011
- The Ass end of Forever(part 1) April 28, 2013
- And we’re off! April 27, 2013
- Summer of Ninety-Eight : NaPoWriMo day 2 April 2, 2013
- It’s a nine lives thing… March 20, 2013
- Miz Angell: Beautiful. No other word to describe it, although ...
- Aisling Weaver: Angell, I'm a convert to belief in TAW, but I ...
- Aisling Weaver: Thanks, Squeaks. :) I'm working on it. Some d...
- Angell: I've attempted TAW before. I found it difficult to...